Chief Executive Officer's Message
For almost 50 years, Alhambra Hospital Medical Center has been serving our community. We are located in the beautiful city of Alhambra, the gateway between Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley. Here, different cultures and traditions come together, and our mission is to meet and fulfill the healthcare needs of all of our diverse communities.
Our outstanding clinical staff, our ancillary support staff and our physicians are all committed to providing high quality and compassionate care, and they are always sensitive and respectful of our patients' physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural needs.
As reflected in our vision statement, our desire is to become one of the leading hospitals in the San Gabriel Valley by providing integrated and affordable care to our patients, and our team is working hard to continue improving and building on our recent accomplishments, including:
• Cal Hospital Compare Patient Safety Honor Roll (2019, 2020, 2022, 2023)
• 5 star rating from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) (2021, 2022)
• 4 star rating from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) (2023)
• Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rating of “A” (Fall 2018, Spring & Fall 2019, Spring & Fall, 2020, Spring & Fall, 2021, Spring & Fall, 2022)
• Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rating of “B” (Spring, 2023)
• One of Becker’s Healthcare 100 Great Community Hospitals (2016-2019)
Despite the challenges presented by the COVID pandemic, AHMC has continued to meet the highest standards of patient care, and as we prepare for the future, we remain committed to providing "safe and quality healthcare that is close to home."
I am honored and privileged to take on the CEO role to serve the staff and physicians and the community of Alhambra and surrounding areas. Together as a team we can align our vision and mission to ensure the hospital’s success and to provide safe and excellent patient care. I strongly believe our staff and leaders take pride to serve the patients and embrace the culture of safety.
Our promise is to always be here for you when you need us!
Evelyn Ku MSN, RN, NEA-BC
Chief Executive Officer