Administrator's MessageFor more than 47 years, Alhambra Hospital Medical Center has been serving the healthcare. We are located in the beautiful city of Alhambra and at the gateway between Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley, where different cultures and traditions come together. Our mission is simple - to meet and fulfill the healthcare needs of our diverse communities.
Our circle of care is comprised of outstanding clinical staff, ancillary supporting staff and physicians who are all committed to providing high quality and compassionate care while being sensitive and respectful of our patients' physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural needs.
As a community hospital, we are always challenging ourselves to rise to the next level of service. Our vision statement expressly highlights our desire to become one of the leading hospitals in the San Gabriel Valley by providing integrated and affordable care to our patients. Our team works strives to ensure that we stay on the right path and we are extremely proud of our recent accomplishments.
Among them are:
• Five star rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for overall hospital services - CLICK HERE for more information: Alhambra Hospital Medical Center Rated 5 Stars by CMS
• Five star rating by CMS for subacute services
• Rated "A" six times in a row since 2018 from the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grade for our performance in keeping our patients safe from harm. CLICK HERE for more information: Rated "A" for the 6th Consecutive Time by the Leapfrog Group
• Recognized in the 2019 and 2020 Patient Safety Roll from Cal Hospital Compare and the California Health and Human Services Agency. CLICK HERE for more information: Alhambra Hospital Medical Center listed on the 2020 CAL Hospital Compare Honor Roll for Patient Safety
• Top Performer award by Uniform Data Systems for Medical Rehabilitation in 2017
• Named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® and one of the top 20 Medium-size community hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ - CLICK HERE for more information: Alhambra Hospital Medical Center is Named One of the Nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics
While healthcare has confronted many trials resulting from the COVID pandemic, AHMC continues to provide safe and maximal quality patient care. As we prepare for future opportunities and challenges, Alhambra Hospital Medical Center remains committed to doing our best to serve our community "safe and quality healthcare that is close to home".
Remember, at Alhambra Hospital Medical Center, we are here for you.
Iris Lai, Chief Executive Officer