Administrator's MessageFor almost 50 years, Alhambra Hospital Medical Center has been serving our community. We are located in the beautiful city of Alhambra, the gateway between Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley. Here, different cultures and traditions come together, and our mission is to meet and fulfill the healthcare needs of all of our diverse communities.
Our outstanding clinical staff, our ancillary support staff and our physicians are all committed to providing high quality and compassionate care, and they are always sensitive and respectful of our patients' physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural needs.
As reflected in our vision statement, our desire is to become one of the leading hospitals in the San Gabriel Valley by providing integrated and affordable care to our patients, and our team is working hard to continue improving and building on our recent accomplishments, including:
• Received our 9th "A" in a row since 2018 for Patient Safety from the Leapfrog Group. We are now the only hospital in the San Gabriel Valley to achieve this important milestone!
• Receiving a Top Performer Award by Uniform Data Systems for Medical Rehabilitation - 2022. In addition, we have received Top Performer Award 8 previous years.
• Receiving a 5-star rating by CMS for subacute services.
• Being included on the 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Patient Safety Honor Roll from Cal Hospital Compare and the California Health and Human Services Agency.
• Being named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® and one of the top 20 Medium-size community hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™
Despite the challenges presented by the COVID pandemic, AHMC has continued to meet the highest standards of patient care, and as we prepare for the future, we remain committed to providing "safe and quality healthcare that is close to home."
Our promise is to always be here for you when you need us!
Iris Lai, Chief Executive Officer